Time to travel to the past
Hello again!
I would like to be able to travel to the past, to the time when the world was still in formation and humans were still in their first evolutionary stages.
I am very curious to know what their social dynamics were like and the way they inhabited the world.
In fact i wish i could be in the exact moment when someone made the first drawing on stone, since that simple action marks a historical evolutionary precedent that manages to position us in a different stratum as humans. It would be very interesting to see the reaction of the others who were with the first drawer of the world.
I would also like to understand what was going through his head, I mean what thoughts and concerns this person experienced to have the need to capture on something what he was observing. It would be necessary to do an interview to understand in depth his incipient aesthetic concerns about his context.
If I had the possibility to travel to the past, the truth is that I would also go to classical Greece. It is known by all the importance of those bearded gentlemen who thought a lot about all things apparently, and architecture was one of the most important expressions so far. In this sense to make a tour of the temples and sanctuaries in its heyday would be an opportunity not to be missed.
A great and fascinating post that was excellently written. 7
ResponderEliminar