My dream job

 My dream job would be to be able to teach at the university, about the theory of architecture, that is, the different currents of thought and aesthetics about the discipline. 

That is why I am currently taking subjects that have to do with this line of research at the university, for example, Landscape, history and theory or Theory, project and representation. Approaches to contemporary architecture.

One of the important things to do is also to study in another university a specialty related to my topic of interest. In this sense the UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico) is an institution that is very attractive to me for this purpose, specifically the institute of aesthetics, specifically art theory, which is a very effective way to approach a deeper understanding of Latin American architecture and culture. 

It is relevant to say that studying in another country allows to acquire a new perspective about life experience and as students, since being in contact with other cultures broadens the horizons of academic and sensitive knowledge about the world.

As for the salary, obviously I hope that in the job of my dreams money will not be a big problem to sustain me in life, although I must confess that in parallel to the academic work I would like to have my own beauty salon business, since I am a nail technician and it is a very entertaining and nice job.








Comentarios

  1. I hope your dream comes true--may you be happy either way (architect or nail beautician)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario