A Country I Would Like To Visit

I would like to get to know Mexico, because of the diversity and cultural richness it possesses, in addition to the landscapes. 

First of all, I would like to know the beaches, that is to say the typical place to go on vacation like the beach of Carmen or Cancun, for example. I think it would be great, to be able to rest and enjoy the Caribbean Sea.

Mexico has managed to preserve and disseminate its original culture, putting it in value. This fact, for the study of architecture is transcendental because it allows us to understand the interactions that people have with each other and with the landscape.

One of the most interesting things to observe are the Mayan mural paintings, which are in an extraordinary state of preservation in Bonampak, Chiapas, for example, since their study allows us to go deep into the Mayan culture, its aesthetic and technical development. 



The main reason to get to know Mexico is because I would like to do postgraduate studies about pre-Hispanic cultures, especially the aesthetic characteristics of the different civilizations.

See you next time !

Comentarios

  1. Mexico is a very beautiful country, I am also very struck by the drawings on the walls in the Mayan murals, I feel that it is very similar to the Egyptian culture. I hope you can go some day!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mexico looks so beautiful! Its reaally incredible that they preserve the culture like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would love to go to the Caribbean part of Mexico. I know other areas of Mexico.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario