My favorite sweets

Hi everyone 

One of my favorite sweets in life are alfajores, I really love them. I must say that I like them in all their versions and varieties.

I think it's all because the alfajor has chocolate and manjar, obviously not all have the same but they share the same concept of being two sweet pastries with a sweet filling, which may or may not be covered.




This summer I made alfajores "marplatenses" following the recipe of an Argentinian youtuber and they were delicious, my whole family liked them very much, because they were the classic ones filled with manjar and covered with chocolate.  



The "alfajores de maicena" or the ones filled with jam are very good with tea or mate. 



 And another classic alfajor that can not miss as a savior in times of extreme hunger and little money in your pocket, the old reliable alflajor fruna. 



These sweets are very rich but it is not wise to eat them every day, because it has a lot of sugar and fat, it is recommended to eat them in moderation, to never have to deprive yourself completely of this heavenly creation. 

Thanks for reading, enjoy your week!




Comentarios