My beloved pets
Hi everyone!
Today I would like to talk about my pets, as I have 2 cats and 3 dogs and they are all very adorable.
I am going to introduce them to you.
I am going to start with Ramòn, who is the first cat we adopted, my brother found him as a baby in the street and he had a respiratory disease that also affected his eyes. But now he is a big and fat cat and very very grumpy.
Ramón
Now it is the turn of my kitty Rema, she was also found by my brother in the street, she was not a baby like Ramón, but she meowed a lot and it was raining, we thought she was lost, but finally she stayed with us forever and she loves to sleep.
Rema
Pioja is a very small and old dog. She used to live with an aunt, but finally we have her now, I must say that she is very crafty and only eats meat, she also steals my mom's shoes and sleeps with them, the truth is that this doggy is crazy but she is very funny.
Pioja
Finally there is Mrs. Misy, Mr. Chispi and Tito who is now resting in doggy heaven. Mrs. Misy and Chispi are also old but they are healthy and furry :)
See you later :)
Pioja sounds like a very funny and nice puppy, I feel that coming home and listening to his evil things must be therapeutic.
ResponderEliminarRamón looks very fluffy and I love it.
ResponderEliminarI love cats but I´m very allergic to them, so I cant have a cat at home, Thats put me sad.
ResponderEliminar