Why did I choose my major?
Hi everyone!
When I was child I thought I wanted to be a teacher, but now I don't remember if that was the only option and I think it wasn't.
In my house there was a dictionary of green tapas, in addition to words and their meanings had images, and many of them were works or art, paintings by famous authors like Pablo Picasso or Claude Monet and I remember how much I was impressed every time I saw them.
The Avignon Ladies
I always liked impressionist paintings or cubism, and ended up replicating the painting in the dictionary. It was fun, and that made me want to study plastic arts.
Impression, rising sun
I finally decided to architecture accidentally. When I grew up I descarded art as the first option. It was the right thing to do, because I entered a world that I completely ignored.
Kazuyo Sejima, architect
It is interesting how the college allows you to choose from the discipline of architecture, a more specific field of work, because then I can continue exploring art but with a greater perspective.
Have a great week!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario